Monday, January 6, 2020

I am in an RV park in Meridian, Mississippi. Very much a park designed for big rigs and people on the way somewhere. Concrete pads.Twenty seven spaces, two unisex washrooms/showers. Clean and spacious, but expecting few users. No tent sites. No playgrounds, no store.

I will be here for two nights and a day. Looking forward to being back in Maine. Even if there is snow on the ground.

The trip here was relatively easy in most respects. Not much traffic. Some of the roads were very rough. I am constantly worried that I'm feeling the symptoms that led to a new fuel pump. I can't tell if what I'm feeling is the lousy road, or a misfire. So very nervous. Very tired from being on edge.

Two couples here with ties to Maine. One woman born in Bangor. One man who was stationed at Dow Air Force Base (now Bangor airport) when they were closing down the base and giving the place to the city of Bangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment