Monday, December 21, 2015

I'm sitting here drinking flavored sugar water and eating roasted/salted in the shell peanuts.  Great diet.
Interesting day today.  Drove from Gautier, MS to Sulphur, LA.  The most interesting drive of the trip so far.  Drove through swamps, over bayous, the Mississippi river, and over the highest bridge I think I've ever been over.  Not sure where.  Then there were miles of absolutely flat farmland.

A friend told me about an executive of a company  who was punished by transferring him to Lake Charles, LA.  I can see why that's punishment.  Miles of refineries and various smoking, unpleasant looking places.

Louisiana also has the lousiest roads I've been on this trip.  Miles of concrete slabs.

Stopped at a "Camping World" rv store and spent a lot of money.

Tomorrow I'm going to try for a geocache or two and then some more work on the camper and truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment