Saturday, December 19, 2015

Still at Indian Point.  Most of the day was spent on chores.  Got a refill on a couple of prescriptions.  Had no idea it could be done so easily.  Thanks Patty.
Finally emptied the fresh water tank of cleaning solution, now to sanitize.
Found my first Mississippi geocache.  May try for a second tomorrow.
Had canned beef ravioli for supper. Yuck.  I found that the only can opener I have with me is the one on my Leatherman.  I don't like openers that leave jagged edges, so something else to buy while on the trip.
People keep asking me where I'm headed and when I say I don't know they all say "good for you" or some variation.
Temperatures in the 30's tonight.  I thought MS would be warm.  Guess I'm going to have to go to south Texas to find warm weather for kayaking.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA!!! We just through out our old fashioned can opener that leaves deadly edges. Thanks for buying us the new one. Perhaps you should have bought TWO!

    ReplyDelete