Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My second night here in Louisiana.  Went geocaching today, searched for five and found one.  Went for a short bike ride.  Drove around a little.  If I am in a campsite that is out in the woods I don't expect to have services nearby.  But when I'm in a campground surrounded by huge factories and commercial activities I'd expect some services.  The nearest grocery store is four and a half miles!  A weird set up.

The campground is probably the nicest and cleanest on this trip.  Just surrounded by blight.

This evening I decided to reorganize the truck bed.  Had everything out and rearranged, put everything back.  Just as I finished it started to sprinkle.  Now it is pouring.  My timing was good for a change.

Now I just have to cook (heat) some supper and clean up to be ready to hit the road tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment