Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I am in a KOA in Gretna, Nebraska.  Plan on being here until after the eclipse.  This is the second KOA that is so close to a major highway that road noise is constant and annoying.  On the way home I think it's going to be mainly state parks.

There are times when I think the trip is jinxed.  Car trouble and camper problems.  Last night we had a thunderstorm with lots of rain.  Turns out the roof was leaking.  Tried fixing it today with marine goop. Here's hoping.

Tomorrow I may take a trip south to Kansas just to do a geocache or two.  Found one here today.  First one for Nebraska.

The mosquitoes here seem to be smaller and in less numbers than in Maine.  But, when they bite they leave a huge welt.  Must be a different chemistry than I have adapted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment