Saturday, December 21, 2019

On Thursday I drove 475 miles from Lebanon, Tennessee to Pensacola, Beach, Fl.  This to be the decision point, am I going to the Everglades and Key West or west to Texas and beyond. I am camped in Fort Pickens campground. Part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore. A very flat peninsula across the bay from Pensacola.

Yesterday I worked on a couple of pieces of plywood to make a temporary counter over the stove and sink. Makes for a more convenient work surface. Today I'm going to do some laundry and go grocery shopping.

I am still in awe of my gps in the truck. Coming through Pensacola without it would have been a nightmare. I would love to understand the algorithim

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 475 miles in a single hop! That's stamina, Art!

    Laundry... and shopping too? Man, you is livin' the dream. ;-)

    Best regards, Brent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's me thinking Art is a smart guy and..... he can't even spell Pepsi Cola! ;-)
    I'm dipping in to his postings from previous years.... interesting and entertaining.
    Brent.

    ReplyDelete