Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Today I took the truck to a service garage. They did a number of tests and found nothing wrong. They did find a record of intermittent glitches which was probably what I've been feeling. They do seem to have gone away, but they've done that before. Whole group of nice guys at the garage. I find that most of the people I run into here in Texas are smiling.

In any case I have decided to turn around and head east. Friday I will return to the campground in Egan, LA. After that is up in the air. We'll see how the truck behaves on a longer trip.

Still running into wonderful people. Yesterday I did laundry in a local laundromat. Then went grocery shopping. While I was checking out a woman came up to me with my change collection that I had left behind in the laundromat. She had driven around town looking for my truck. I haven't met a surly, or angry person on this trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment