Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Parked in Hidden Pines Campground, Egan, Louisiana. Arrived Monday after a 356 mile drive. Nice campground, lots of space, clean facilities. Campground owners and hosts Stephanie and Chance good people.



 As you can see I am the only one on this side of the campground. I'm told the place will probably be full this weekend. But, I won't be here. Temperatures were in the 60s yesterday, supposed to be 70 today.

I haven't had any adventures so far this trip. Too busy traveling or working on the camper. Made a couple of plywood covers for the sink and stove. Now have lots of counter space. A whole four feet.

How I hate concrete highways. They are always rough and make for a continuous bumpy ride. There was a long stretch on the way here. I think they may have stirred up dirt in the fuel tank. The truck began to run very rough. It did smooth out after a while after getting off the concrete. I'm scared to death the truck will quit again. 

Just went for my first bicycle ride on this trip. I brought the bike along but forgot the air pump. Yesterday the camp owner used his compressor to take care of the tires. I am in horrible shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment