Monday, November 21, 2011

11-21-11 Lexington, VA

I left Summersville, WV this morning with the intention of visiting a cave near Lewisburg.  On the way I stopped to view a bridge over the New River Gorge.  As I was leaving the feeling came over me that I was ready to stop traveling and looking for experiences.  I guess I'm tired and ready to go home for a while.

The bridge is 856 feet above the river.

Now I'm in a campground attached to a truckstop near Lexington, VA. Traveled less than 200 miles today and will do just a little over that to arrive at my Daughter's (Beth) home in Hampton, VA tomorrow. I'll stay there a couple of days and then head north again. I should be home early next week.
 


View from the campsite.
Can you spot the Aliner?


If you have been following this blog, please go back over old posts occasionally as I am inserting pictures I've taken along the trip. It's taken me a while to learn how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment